We invite you to join us for our First Annual Chili Cook Off! Register to become a contestant. All are welcome to be a taster and vote on the best chili.
- Chili must be in a crock pot, cooked and ready to serve at 11:00am. Electricity will be available. Serving will take place between 11:00am-1:00pm.
- Bring your own serving utensil for the chili such as a soup ladle. Management will be providing tasting cups, bowls, napkins and utensils for eating.
- Management will provide sour cream, cheese and green onions. Feel free to bring additional toppings of your choice (ex. Hot sauce, crackers, chips) for a final touch.
- Please provide a list of your ingredients to management by 11/9 for allergy purposes. Management will keep ingredients on hand if tasters have allergy concerns.
- Chili name: please give your chili a name that describes it so those eating will have some idea of what to expect. Some examples: Western Texas chili, HOT Pepper Chili, A Woman’s chili, Powerful Yet Subtle, A Sweet Bite, etc.